Music at St. Paul's welcomes concert proposals from professional classical musicians. Applications for the 2019-2020 season must be submitted by March 1, 2019. Booking decisions are made around April 1.
To be considered for a concert at St. Paul's, please submit the following by email to drpaul [at] stpaulsdelray.org:
- program proposal
- performer bio(s)
- links to 1-3 press-ready photos (color only)
- links to video and/or audio samples (YouTube is the preferred format)
- requested fee
- preferred month(s)/date(s), if any (Remember: concerts are on Sundays.)
Only electronic submissions will be considered.
The following criteria are important for all proposals:
- program proposals must include a work written within the last 50 years
- preference is given to ensembles and repertoire that vary from the current season’s offerings
Please note that performing on the series includes a non-compete agreement, in which performers may not give the same program within a 35 mile radius of St. Paul's within a 6-month period.